1. Where can I learn more about Jos. A. Bank.- The Expert in Men's Apparel?
2. What are the benefits of becoming a registered member?
3. How do I become a registered member?
4. What will you do with my information after I register?
5. Can I order without registering?
6. How do I update my registration information?
7. What is a Promotion/Coupon Code?
8. Where do I enter the Promotion/Coupon Code?
9. How do I use my Corporate Card Online?
10. What are your shipping rates for Online Orders?
11. Where can I learn more about Gift Cards and eGift Cards?
12. Where can I learn more about International Shipping?
13. Is there an additional handling charge for shoes?
14. Why is my order total slightly higher on the Paypal Express order confirmation?
1. Q- Where can I learn more about Jos. A. Bank - The Expert in Men's Apparel?
2. Q- What are the benefits of becoming a registered member?
- Super Fast Check-out - we can save your shipping and billing information so you never have to re-enter it
- Saved Order History - so you can view past orders
- Order Status - you can actually check the status of your current order
- Saved Shopping Cart - items will remain in your cart until you decide to remove them
- Exclusive Offers - periodically, we offer exclusive deals to registered members of our site
- Ship To Multiple Addresses - convenience of shipping items to more than one address
3. Q- How do I become a registered member?
- Select Sign In / Register
- Next fill in fields in box titled "Create an Account"
- Fill in fields with an " * " and select "Sign Up" when completed
- From Cart Page
- After adding items to your shopping cart, click "Checkout as Guest"
- Follow checkout until complete, you will have an option to register after payment is complete.
4. Q- What will you do with my information after I register?
A- Your personal information (shipping and billing info.) and order history are only available to you if you provide the correct password that 'you' create. After providing your password, you can edit or delete your information at any time from the member services page.
5. Q- Can I order without registering?
A- Sure. You can also track your order without registering as we will email you a tracking number once your order is shipped, however; registering will give you access to more information about your order.
6. Q- How do I update my registration information?
A- Once signed in, you can select "My Account" from the top navigation. From this page you can update the following:
- Change Personal Information
- Change Password or Edit Email
- Manage Credit Cards
- View Address Book
- View Order History
- View Wish List
- View Your Wardrobe
- Access Personal Size Selector
7. Q- What is a Promotion/Coupon Code?
A- A promotion/coupon code is a code used to track & redeem various types of promotions. This code, typically included in your email promotion and/or posted on an affiliate site, identifies the offer and allows the customer to redeem, taking advantage of the specified discount.
8. Q- Where do I enter the Promotion/Coupon Code?
A- To redeem a coupon or promotion code, enter code in the coupon code box located on your shopping cart page. Once the code is entered (CAPS ONLY), select apply, the page will then reload and reflect the appropriate discount(s). The coupon code box is located in the bottom left portion of this page.
9. Q- How do I use my Corporate Card Online?
Non-Registered Corporate Card Holder
During your initial visit be sure to register at the Sign in / Register page. On the Welcome page, under "Account Information", there is a portion to enter your Jos. A. Bank Corporate Discount Card Number and Company Name. Each time you visit thereafter, sign in using your user name and password. This is how we recognize that you are a Corporate Card Member and will automatically discount your order by 20% off regular prices. *Please Note: Merchandise that is on sale may be lower than your 20% Corporate Card Discount. The best available price will be reflected at checkout.
Registered Corporate Card Holder
To add your Corporate Card after registering select "My Account" from top navigation. On the "My Account Information page, select "Add a Jos A Bank Corporate Card" and enter your Jos A. Bank Corporate Discount Card number and Company. Each time you visit thereafter, sign in using your user name and password. This is how we recognize that you are a Corporate Card Member and will automatically discount your order by 20% off regular prices. *Please Note: Merchandise that is on sale may be lower than your 20% Corporate Card Discount. The best available price will be reflected at checkout.
10. Q- What are your shipping rates for Online Orders?
| Delivery. Subject to the following limitations and exclusions, merchandise is delivered to our customers in the continental United States within 3-5 business days after the shipment date. Most orders for in-stock merchandise received by 12:00 noon ET on a business day are shipped on the day received. Delivery times are estimates; some items may take longer for delivery. Additional shipping or delivery time may be required for orders involving or containing monogramming, alterations, TravelerCrease®, gift card or shoe purchases; delivery to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses; incomplete or incorrect information; denial or delay of payment authorization; or weather or other delays beyond the control of Jos. A. Bank. |
To receive your order within two business days, please request UPS 2-Day for an additional $15. To receive your order in one business day from shipment, please request UPS Overnight for an additional $25. Please note-all deliveries to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses must be shipped parcel post and require additional time for delivery.
Shoes are drop shipped from our vendor and require an extra 2-3 weeks for delivery.
An additional handling charge of $6.50 will be added for each pair of shoes ordered.
JoS. A. Bank has partnered with international shipping solution Borderfree to allow you to easily shop from and ship to international destinations. See countries we ship to, or view our international shipping frequently asked questions.
◊Free Shipping applies to UPS Ground shipping within the continental US, and excludes monogramming, alterations, TravelerCrease®, and our handling fee on shoes. Customers are responsible for their state sales tax and shipping and handling tax.
| Taxes & Duties |
Sales Tax: We are required to collect sales tax on merchandise being shipped to the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, D.C., FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV.
Shipping and Handling Tax: We are required to collect a shipping and handling tax for the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, D.C., FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
Customers are responsible for all duties and taxes when shipping outside the U.S.
11. Q- Where can I learn more about Gift Cards and eGift Cards?
12. Q- Where can I learn more about International Shipping?
13. Q- Is there an additional handling charge for shoes?
A- Yes, an additional handling charge of $6.50 will be added for each pair of shoes ordered.
14. Q- Why is my order total slightly higher on the Paypal Express order confirmation?
A- For PayPal Express Orders, you may receive an email from PayPal confirming their receipt of your order. In some instances, this PayPal order confirmation email may display a slightly higher order total than what you actually submitted. Please note – this email from PayPal confirms this is a not a charge and that your account will be charged the correct amount when the merchant (us) processes the order.