- Shop By:
FREE SHIPPING! NO MINIMUM!◊ FREE Christmas Delivery! (see details)
- Five Guidelines for Dressing in Suits
- To create a professional and polished look while maintaining a business dress code, keep in mind these helpful tips while buying your men's suits.
- Color coordinate
- Be mindful when coordinating the colors of your business dress apparel or suit. Pair cooler dress shirt and tie colors such as grays, lavenders, greens and shades of blue together for a consistent and pulled together look. Likewise, mix-and-match warm business dress colors such as burgundy, camel and gold for a classic effect.
- Mixing and matching suit separates
- Customize your next suit in the fabric and colors you prefer with our convenient online buying options. Build your own suit selecting style, color , fabric and size, including our Business Express, Traveler or our Signature & Signature Gold Collections. Four simple steps to create the perfect men’s suit with the distinctive appearance of custom tailoring.
- Insist on quality and value
- Ensure that you have a classic suit that offers uncompromising fit and incredible quality to keep you looking your best. Complete your business dress wardrobe with a variety of fine men’s suits in versatile colors such as navy, brown, gray and black – perfect to complement with your suit separates.
- Create wardrobe options ideal for travel
- Trio Suits offer mulitple wardrobe solutions for the business traveler. Select a two or three button jacket and receive both matching and coordinating pairs of trousers. Jos. A. Bank trio suits are made from 100% wool with natural stretch for built-in comfort.
- Complete your look
- Use men’s accessories to complete your business dress look. Coordinate your finely tailored men’s suits with our wide variety of neckwear, belts, shoes and accessories. Choose a calfskin or moc croc dress belt to complete your look. Also, find merino wool, houndstooth or cotton lisle dress socks for comfort and style you can rely on.